Wednesday, July 31, 2013

First Look~Sweet Baby Haley

I'm going to make this one brief because I know mommy and daddy are anxiously awaiting their first look at some of the shots we got of their gorgeous baby girl.  Little Haley arrived 2 weeks early and we did the shoot a few days after her original due date. What a tiny peanut she is too, so adorable! 
As for the shoot, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to shoot that morning as I had intended so our little model wasn't as sleepy as we had hoped for.  But, sometimes those shots of a wide-eyed baby taking in the sights and sounds of the world can be just as amazing.  She did eventually take a peaceful little nap and I took full advantage of the opportunity little sleeping beauty gave me. ;-)
Will post more about the newborn photography experience in general on another day, but there is definitely a learning curve and as with many other shooting experiences I found that you come away with the experience having a good idea of how to improve for next time.

A First Look















<3




1 comment:

  1. They are awesome Jess!!! So glad you did our baby's pictures. Although, Haley wasn't very cooperative at times :) Thank you for being so patient with her!

    Meg and Ryan <3

    ReplyDelete