Friday, May 10, 2013

Beautiful baby bumps!

Ok. So I did my very first maternity shoot for a friend of mine as a learning experience and boy did I learn a thing or 2 or ten. Of these things, I learned the following:
1) I definitely made mistakes, lol (which i keep telling myself is how we learn!), but I also made some beautiful images that I am proud of.
2) I absolutely can't wait to get my new portrait lens!!
and most importantly...
3) I learned that I most definitely am doing what I love and I couldn't be more happier being on location and taking pictures for people! 

So thank you Megan and Ryan for giving me the opportunity to capture such a special and monumental time in your lives. You guys were wonderful about everything and turned what started as a somewhat intimidating experience for me into a very relaxed and carefree shoot, making it a truly positive experience.
I wish you all the best, and I hope these make you smile ;-)

Sneak Peek...more to follow










No comments:

Post a Comment